San Antonio Spurs vs Utah Jazz - Game 1 Western Finals!


Image source: NBA.com

It was 3:15pm when I got back home from school today. Though the game had been scheduled to start at 3:00pm today, I was glad to have found out there was some delay with the programs in the schedule and I did not miss anything in the beginning. As expected, the Spurs had started off strong. Jason Kidd had already commented after their last game that they were working on some new plays to step up their game. Tim Duncan had scored a double-double this time. He managed 27 points and 10 rebounds! Way to go! I was impressed by how both teams had shot very well every time down the court. The game ended at 108-100 giving Spurs the victory for Game 1 in the Western Conference Finals! I think Carlos Boozer had put up a good show this time, making all of his 6 field goals attempts! I hope to be able to watch Game 2 and it wouldn't be at an awkward timing on ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment